Author Topic: Window 10  (Read 1059 times)

soundtech39

Window 10
« on: March 08, 2023, 12:53:12 AM »
Since windows movie maker is no longer compatible.  What is a good alternative to upload vids on youtube with?

WSBG Returns Yet Again!

Re: Window 10
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 01:39:57 AM »
I don't think that's a library music related question.
Peace, Love, and Library Music!

soundtech39

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 06:08:28 AM »
I don't think that's a library music related question.
There's other topics here that aren't related to library music.

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023, 10:34:57 AM »
Well this is a general discussion section, plus it could be library related as he might be trying to upload a video in hopes of YouTube ID'ing it, instead of asking here first. Though I do see both sides.

Anyway to answer your question. I am not sure I get exactly what you're asking as with YouTube you can use their upload feature to upload videos to YouTube.

If you're asking about a free movie maker then unfortunately I cannot help you there.

soundtech39

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 11:44:42 PM »
Well this is a general discussion section, plus it could be library related as he might be trying to upload a video in hopes of YouTube ID'ing it, instead of asking here first. Though I do see both sides.

Anyway to answer your question. I am not sure I get exactly what you're asking as with YouTube you can use their upload feature to upload videos to YouTube.

If you're asking about a free movie maker then unfortunately I cannot help you there.

Thanks, Craig.  Yes, asking about a free movie maker.

Apperenly I'm not not welcome here.  So if someone wants to delete my account.  Feel free.

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 12:42:35 AM »
Thanks, Craig.  Yes, asking about a free movie maker.

Apperenly I'm not not welcome here.  So if someone wants to delete my account.  Feel free.
Ah then unfortunately, I cannot help you as I am not sure about free movie makers.

Everyone is welcome here, please do not take the comment above personally, I think of it more of a misunderstandiing. Enjoy all the amazing tracks that get shared here.  :)

nidostar

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 07:18:46 AM »
I use Shotcut on my Mac. It is a free, cross-platform app. It works well for me. I’ve no reason to think the Windows version is any less capable.

digdeeper

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2023, 12:39:04 AM »
Since windows movie maker is no longer compatible.  What is a good alternative to upload vids on youtube with?

You mean Windows Live Movie Maker from the "2012 Essentials" collection? I use that tool on Windows 10. I recall having trouble launching the installer, you might have to set it to "Windows 7" compatibility mode. Also make sure you have the offline installer, which is 130 MB (I have retained it if you need it). Microsoft evidently doesn't want us to use the tool anymore, they removed the download link and, as mentioned, there is possibly some artificial "compatibility problem" - in the vein of some drivers refusing to install on Windows 10 despite being in perfect working order.

soundtech39

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2023, 04:15:01 AM »
Thanks, for the help.