Author Topic: [Ludo Rekord] - LU 00101 - Giampiero Boneschi, Agoni - Synthi Melody (1973)  (Read 2467 times)

zyzzle

The tracks are outstanding (my favorites are Big Bang and Gospel Truth), but the quality and fidelity is terrible. Sounds compressed to hell (very bad dynamic compression), and "digital". What a shame! Another digital "reproduction" where idiots didn't know what they were doing, and ruined the aural quality of a great LP.

This is one of those undiscovered gems, thanks Greta for posting it, such as it is, in this dubious restoration.

Let's hope someone can find the real vinyl and do a proper restoration; this album is so good, it's deserving.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 09:38:05 AM by zyzzle »

STABERZ

THANKS THANKS GRETA ;D ;D ;D

Tanasi

• formerly wfoster00
thanks!

HighplainsDrifterReturns

Thank you very much, Greta. The album really picks up for me with the third track (Gospel Truth). Really dig the fuzzed out, low-fi electro feel of 'Blue Blues Blue'; the weirdly bouncy child-like groovy 'Everybody' and 'Lightly'; Felt like getting ready for aperitivo hour with 'Waltz-Time' and 'Radiancy'. I think the slow groove on Green Light makes it my favorite, although it includes some really high trebly strings that scare my cat, but I am down with weirdness of it anyway.

Thanks for sharing!

Texas Ranger

• ☆UNDERWATER JAZZ☆
THANK YOU VERY MUCH GRETA! THIS IS A VERY COOL LUDO RECORD...

owlglass

Thanks, Greta!