Author Topic: Beijing Library Music Warehouse Some last albums to share  (Read 1539 times)

ChunYinZi

Beijing Library Music Warehouse Some last albums to share
« on: April 18, 2023, 07:55:44 PM »
Hello friends I've been back from Beijing for three weeks

The content I posted before helped some friends

Maybe there are some albums I forgot to share, I will post them here next

Among them I will also share some albums that I think are interesting and rare, and I hope they can help you.

Thank you!

1   BRR64 (BR342 Gospel)

This is an album that was taken off the shelf, neither Universal Music nor APM MUSIC had it, I digitized it, I don't know why it was taken off the shelf, but it sounds great, it's a gospel album,

If the picture is blurry and unclear, please do not worry I put in the album in high definition cover and other information

Download :  htXXs://pixeldrain.com/u/zPeyfDj3

« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 08:03:18 PM by ChunYinZi »

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
Re: Beijing Library Music Warehouse Some last albums to share
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 08:27:30 PM »
Thank you very much for sharing this. Not one I have heard of.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 08:28:25 PM »
2   Next are the three KOKA MEDIA albums

KOK 2017 New Vogue

KOK 2020 Elements

KOK 2025 Pop Era

Unusually, they are albums that have been taken off the shelves and are currently not available on Universal Music, which I have purposely digitized.

If I remember correctly, Cold Inhuman Element on the forum needs these three albums.

If you think the picture is not clear, please do not worry

I've edited the three albums with their own music information and HD covers

Download : htXXs://pixeldrain.com/l/U1t1V52v

ChunYinZi

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2023, 08:30:15 PM »
Thank you very much for sharing this. Not one I have heard of.

Yes, this is the only album that Bruton Music has taken off the shelves, and all the others can be found on Universal Music and APM MUSIC.

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2023, 08:58:41 PM »
First of all: You are rocking the house again.

But regards of "NEW VOGUE" - it is a CD reissue and contains many tracks of the LP "Highways", and if it has the same "problems" as the NICHION version, you will have a weirdly wide panning in those tracks - almost like a mastering mishap. I won't download those 600 MBytes just to check that out, but if you find the audio a bit strangely in terms of the stereo sound, you might check out the LP version that has a tad less fidelity but a less eardrum-hurting overall sound (if it is the same faulty pressing as NICHION used it). It has been shared about one month ago but unfortunately, KOK59 is offline already and I have just individual tracks.

Of course I keep appreciate deeply what ChunYinZi is doing for LMT.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2023, 09:06:17 PM »
3  Next are three Musique Cinéma Télévision albums

MCT 503 Freeway

MCT 507 Jingle Bugle

MCT 509 Leisure

I remember that the album is also needed by friends of the forum

I think it was Cold Inhuman Element who requested it, and I hope I can help him.

If you feel that the picture is blurred please do not worry

I put in the album with high definition cover art and other information

Download :htXXs://pixeldrain.com/l/8uiFni9o

ChunYinZi

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2023, 09:09:07 PM »
First of all: You are rocking the house again.

But regards of "NEW VOGUE" - it is a CD reissue and contains many tracks of the LP "Highways", and if it has the same "problems" as the NICHION version, you will have a weirdly wide panning in those tracks - almost like a mastering mishap. I won't download those 600 MBytes just to check that out, but if you find the audio a bit strangely in terms of the stereo sound, you might check out the LP version that has a tad less fidelity but a less eardrum-hurting overall sound (if it is the same faulty pressing as NICHION used it). It has been shared about one month ago but unfortunately, KOK59 is offline already and I have just individual tracks.

Of course I keep appreciate deeply what ChunYinZi is doing for LMT.

Thank you for the note

I wasn't concerned about these issues.

I was just seeing that the albums were off the shelf, so they're relatively rare, and one more thing, a friend from the forum made a request to me, so I digitized them.

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2023, 09:23:03 PM »
MCTs *drool*

I wish the Warehouse list would be more recent. I have not forgotten about our PM conversations and your offers that you buy them, ship to your place and digitize and I pay you. Because I have lots of wishes, but the excel sheet is 10 years old, and I assume many good albums are not known to be in the warehouse.

ChunYinZi

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2023, 09:29:16 PM »
MCTs *drool*

I wish the Warehouse list would be more recent. I have not forgotten about our PM conversations and your offers that you buy them, ship to your place and digitize and I pay you. Because I have lots of wishes, but the excel sheet is 10 years old, and I assume many good albums are not known to be in the warehouse.

This was difficult because the owner of the warehouse hadn't updated the forms since 2013.

At the time he even paid someone to edit the tables

But in the last 10 years he has bought more than 3,000 new CDs that he has not organized, many of them are in disarray and we have no way to know which are his new CDs and which are his original CDs that cannot be rearranged, but they are in the warehouse and people need to find them.

All the CDs in the warehouse were more than one, some had two CDs, some had as many as ten.

The owner of the warehouse told me earlier that he thought the LTM forum people must be very interested in KPM BRUTON MUSIC, but unfortunately, with the popularity of digital music, people don't seem to like CDs as much.

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2023, 10:54:10 PM »
Oh sweet, I love Koka and definitely MCT. It isn't the ones that I have been searching for but they are very much appreciated, I know these aren't the easiest to get it seems, so I thank you very much.

WIILKAS

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2023, 03:44:02 AM »
Thank you very much, as always you give a great contribution.

congratulations and greetings

Ice8

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2023, 05:25:00 AM »
Many thanks ChunYinZi for the Koka and MCT!

Cold Inhuman Element

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2023, 10:13:56 PM »
Thank you very much!!! :D
C.I.E. aka Alpha60