Author Topic: A secondary decades-old mystery... (UNSOLVED)  (Read 649 times)

Bronic

A secondary decades-old mystery... (UNSOLVED)
« on: March 14, 2023, 03:46:37 PM »
Besides the holy grail of unidentified tracks, there is a second mystery around the same series.

Piano filler # 3:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KC7AwkZcpIsh98OK6cS_8NjFIFIcUpUE/view

The link I posted is believed to be the full version. It was obtained in 2022 by an user from the BR Chespirito fan forum through Discord. The person on Discord who ripped the audio could not disclose many details, but made a photo of the source, an audio cassette with a handwritten playlist and reported it to be the third track on the playlist:

There is a lot of trolling around those searches but I think this was legit help. The name 'The Junkglass' seems to be a placeholder. I don't know if it is an relevant detail.

This track played at the end of some episodes of the Brazilian dub of Chespirito series, mostly the ones dubbed from 1984 to 1988. The original SBT network broadcast would only play a few seconds before cutting out.

The dub used heavily KPM's 'Loony Tunes' and Bruton's 'Kids & Cartoons' but also all sorts of music sources from various decades so it's impossible to pinpoint a label.

It's not so sought after like the electronic polka, but it still a point of interest for the fans of the show.

If you can help in both searches you will make a lot of people happy!  ;D

« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 10:46:15 PM by Bronic »