Author Topic: WWE-used Pieces + Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - ~20 Year Hunt  (Read 763 times)

Ryan0451

Hello everyone,

Since about 2003, I've been collecting production music.  I've found most specific pieces that I wanted to identify, save for 3.  2 were used by WWE in video packages, and one was used in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory trailer from 2005.  I strung them all together in a video here.  I've had some major help from kind folks on YouTube, but these are still the outliers.  I've literally been searching for these for 15-20 years on and off, so if you can be of any assistance, you'd be my savior.  Just learned of this site yesterday, so I'm throwing my Hail Mary here.

Thanks for taking the time even to read/view this.  Happy hunting.

Greta

• Administrator
Re: WWE-used Pieces + Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - ~20 Year Hunt
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 08:57:12 AM »
Nothing I recognize, sorry.
G.

stackjackson

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 01:41:31 PM »
I don't know it, but it reminds me of BBC music from the 1990s. Maybe check the music of Joe Glasman?

Here's a sample that has a similar sound to my ears

« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 01:43:39 PM by stackjackson »
| Stack |

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 02:31:49 PM »
Hello everyone,

Since about 2003, I've been collecting production music.  I've found most specific pieces that I wanted to identify, save for 3.  2 were used by WWE in video packages, and one was used in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory trailer from 2005.  I strung them all together in a video here.  I've had some major help from kind folks on YouTube, but these are still the outliers.  I've literally been searching for these for 15-20 years on and off, so if you can be of any assistance, you'd be my savior.  Just learned of this site yesterday, so I'm throwing my Hail Mary here.

Thanks for taking the time even to read/view this.  Happy hunting.

The first track actually sounds like it is by Jim Johnston, I highly doubt this one is production music. If you listen to Mankinds theme on Volume 2, it has similarities along with Goldusts theme on Full Metal.
The second track sounds familiar but isn't quite coming to me. Whether it is because I have been asked about this track quite a few times, I am not sure.

Ryan0451

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 07:52:09 PM »
Thanks all for looking so far.  I'll check out Joe Glassman.  Maybe I'll get lucky.  And I can definitely see the first song being Johnston.  The second sounds more polished, so I'd think that's in a library somewhere.

stackjackson

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 10:18:53 PM »
Joe Glasman => hxxp://joeglasman.co.uk/
| Stack |