Author Topic: Lost soundtrack of a newscast from Argentina (TSN Noticias)  (Read 837 times)

FAVC

Lost soundtrack of a newscast from Argentina (TSN Noticias)
« on: February 18, 2023, 03:53:57 AM »
Hello! Since 2021 I am looking for a soundtrack of a newscast from the city of Necochea (Argentina) called TSN Noticias that began to be used in 2009 until 2022, but it is from a library, so I am sure that you have it.  :o

The information I have about the soundtrack is that it has 120 BPM and the duration is 1:40, in a musical scale of D minor, and that it was created before August 2003, since a fragment was also used in an audiobook of that date.

Another piece of information that I have, but that I can rule out, is that the title of this soundtrack is "Situation", according to what the branding designer told me (Anyway, if you want, look for it by that name, it might be of some use, I don't know)

If someone knows the origin of this curtain, or passes it to me, I will be eternally grateful, since it has been 2 years of incessant research and the soundtrack itself is wonderful, I am attaching it here so that you can help me.

Thank you very much already!  ;)

comicsrovio

Re: Lost soundtrack of a newscast from Argentina (TSN Noticias)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 07:40:53 AM »
Is that Headlines from Studio Cutz?

FAVC

Re: Lost soundtrack of a newscast from Argentina (TSN Noticias)
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 11:00:34 PM »
Seriously thanks! it is a great relief that someone finds the curtain after 2 years!  ;)