Author Topic: Examples of the Chameleon Music Library (later known as Music 2 Hues) in videos  (Read 2738 times)

speertune

• Registered
Actually, I did most of the writing and playing. Wrote and played all the parts on an Ensoniq TS10. ONI would give Kirk a floppy and owned an Ensoniq TS12. He then mixed, edited amd mastered all the tracks. I was paid a flat fee for each composition. He would dub in some actual guitar and Mark would sometimes replace or add to the drum tracks. My name is Ritch Speer Spfld. MA.

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
Actually, I did most of the writing and playing. Wrote and played all the parts on an Ensoniq TS10. ONI would give Kirk a floppy and owned an Ensoniq TS12. He then mixed, edited amd mastered all the tracks. I was paid a flat fee for each composition. He would dub in some actual guitar and Mark would sometimes replace or add to the drum tracks. My name is Ritch Speer Spfld. MA.
YOU'RE the one who composed the Chameleon Music tracks? I didn't know that! That's so awesome!!! Would you happen to have the original masters of the tracks?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 07:03:54 PM by BenKirb »
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

AverageLibraryMusicFan

In that case, we're honored to have you stop by this thread!

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
The intro in this uses a Chameleon Music track:
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ