Author Topic: [LOSSLESS] Dimension Music Library CDs  (Read 1042 times)

Retromatic

• Curator of musical oddities
    • CD Inventory
[LOSSLESS] Dimension Music Library CDs
« on: December 02, 2023, 11:32:49 PM »

Enjoy!

To search my full library, visit my website at musrc.com, with over 5,000 albums indexed!

Support my efforts to consistently deliver the highest quality rips with one simple PayPal donation.

PASSWORD:
  • <- Click my profile image
  • Copy the text for location
  • Delete any empty spaces in the password

Easy Listening Archive

Re: [LOSSLESS] Dimension Music Library CDs
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2023, 12:59:27 PM »
Many thanks for sharing this ultra rare gem, its really gold!!!

There Goes a ..... aka Real Wheels is a series of children's educational videos for aged 3–8 that features a specified vehicle and the different jobs that it has along with real people who work the job which requires the vehicle. Episodes like There Goes a Garbage Truck, There Goes the Mail and There Goes a Rescue Vehicle, were released as a part of the Dream Big series. (Quote: Wikipedia)

Every music you hear in this series is taken from this Dimension library!

A very famous track is called "Rocksports" from the Album "CD 3005 - Dimension Platinum 5 - Rock - Romance".

Its a most wanted Track from the youtube Video "This Machine Destroys EVERYTHING"

This music is also binaural recorded!

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2023, 05:15:03 PM »
Thank you very much for resharing these

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2023, 04:59:16 PM »

Enjoy!

To search my full library, visit my website at musrc.com, with over 5,000 albums indexed!

Support my efforts to consistently deliver the highest quality rips with one simple PayPal donation.

PASSWORD:
  • <- Click my profile image
  • Copy the text for location
  • Delete any empty spaces in the password
Oh my god! You're back! And oh my god! You finally uploaded (and also reshared) all of Dimension Music Library CDs albums! But the albums are still missing though. But that's okay! Oh thank you thank you thank you! God bless you always! ;D ;D ;D
(sorry i was acting like a over-hyped person :/)

musictheorist

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2024, 05:32:37 AM »
h--ps://www.ebay.com/itm/134924141265?itmmeta=01HQW6J1EAHDDFJ5HN0NHFQBFP&hash=item1f6a1b02d1:g:Du4AAOSwvyRlwiWi&itmprp=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8PS4hpu7plRTraWv8JbPMVHVnTSXn%2BsSTYyhgXIjxQkdXUHLp2ByV4cluxRdWN%2BBHU3WsCapb08G2EhuzwF9kH7mv2mZ0Pu7zo6%2F%2BPPOQJCiB6Mq2X078rGtbrPf7nMD%2FXaZ2URkhMyTY10cLlp7zfcmyZ5xyJbdsCmknj1bqqnAhcmC4qSHFjiUskQ5zNfORbtCYSfRXe2BT0siv4A9bXpmMZL%2F6vfjWMy0iFHPkwcJ8%2F5L6hoBcwViQoBYzQ6OcaxlJojqMvP8%2F2Pnkr%2BaoWJkXKNJJRBmEIGdN5naBOfMQXiEO1%2BadCRvVP3jGiwzmA%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR6CXyIa_Yw

So, the Dimension Champion series is actually from a company called American Image Productions.

radiojinglesonline.com/demos-a-j/american-image-productions/