Author Topic: Trevor Lyttleton's Light Music(best selections)  (Read 798 times)

testcard

Trevor Lyttleton's Light Music(best selections)
« on: November 18, 2022, 11:45:20 AM »
Several pieces of music have been used in BBC TEST CARD.
The sound quality may not be ideal, but it is better than nothing. haha

hps://pixeldrain.com/u/JGdiV7bZ

« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 11:50:59 AM by testcard »
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

testcard

Re: Trevor Lyttleton's Light Music(best selections)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 03:51:47 PM »
Thanks for putting this up, massive fan of his I am!

In case anyones interested, he’s now the chairman of Contact the Elderly, which works to stop elderly isolation, a terrible sight to see, but sadly it’s rife in the UK and many other countries, and he also juggled being a lawyer whilst he was composing music as well!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FXvxQtv-mTg Who would’ve thought it!!

In our country, if sons and daughters have certain material conditions, they all take their parents to their side and live with them. This is a traditional habit of our country for thousands of years. This traditional habit originates from our country's agricultural civilization culture for thousands of years-sons inherit their fathers' business. There are advantages and disadvantages, and there will also be contradictions between elders and younger generations, but the overall society is more appreciative of this family organization.
Society breeds offspring, and when young, people pay so much for their sons and daughters. In the future, once people get older, it is reasonable to need the care of future generations. Otherwise, the society will be somewhat cruel to the elderly. However, if people have too much utilitarian heart for raising children, they will put more pressure on their sons and daughters.
Maybe the values of western society and eastern society are different.
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

bardwell64

Re: Trevor Lyttleton's Light Music(best selections)
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2022, 10:11:49 PM »
All of his music (as far as I'm aware) is available in flac format on 7digital.