Author Topic: celebrating LMT 10th anniversary  (Read 34741 times)

zibi67

Re: celebrating LMT 10th anniversary
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2022, 07:40:03 AM »
I would like to thank the authors of the LMT idea. Wonderful place . I wish everyone at least another 10 years of journey in the world of library music.
My most wanted albums are Spitfire Debs - Fire Barn and Enzo Scoppa - Traffico
Also here is a rare album in flac : Niliomi – Fiori Di Campo : plhttps://we.tl/t-s09EGxa2Ub

Info : https://www.discogs.com/release/7569599-Niliomi-Fiori-Di-Campo

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2022, 09:18:12 AM »
Thank you very much Rocco, for the new CAM. That label is just awesome, and any new addition is always a thrill for me.
I got a great travelling while listening to it.

And thanks also to Zibi for the upgrade of the Elettra Serierossa 1.

RCA SP 10076 - Spitfire Debs - Fire Barn
Roman Record Company - AG 110 - Enzo Scoppa - Traffico

...no got...and looking for them too.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 09:21:30 AM by Greta »
G.

Ice8

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2022, 09:29:14 AM »
Thanks a lot Rocco and Zibi67 for the marvellous rips!

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2022, 10:46:53 AM »
It's been a bumpy ride, but I'm very happy to see we're all still here. Happy anniversary, everyone!

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2022, 11:21:34 PM »
And I never thought there is a forum dedicated to such things and I thought downloading those demo files from DeWolfe like a child collecting bottle caps secretly made me weird :)

To BenKirb, Retromatic is apparently being busy. I talked about his musrc website and that most of it was virus and trojan infected anonfiles, he said it was a mistake to use that service to host and that he has not the money (or has it but it's just expensive right now, I can't remember) and time to fix all of it. Every file was a trojan, it was ridiculous. However, as you might have noticed on the bottom of musrc.com: He updated it just 2 weeks ago. I remember prior to September, it was updated in 2021. Or in other words: Things are moving there. I downloaded a few interesting albums and, to my surprise, all of them were clean. So there is something going on, and your hopes can be still up :)

Okay. Thank you!  :)

But I'll probably have to wait several months...  :(

I give up now. I'm giving my hopes up.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

0xCIRRUS

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2022, 12:02:57 AM »
Happy 10 years indeed. Here's to another 10.

My most wanted release: https://www.discogs.com/release/5575086-Kapono-Beamer-Authentic-Polynesia-Vol-1-Hawaii-Tahiti

Rips of this exist in mp3 form, but I want a lossless rip specifically (FLAC/WAV). Preferably 24/48 or 24/96.

a8detective

• a8detective - YouTube
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2022, 04:56:13 AM »

[CAM] CmL 167 - Christer Norden, Alain Leroux - Easy Travelling (1977)
mega.nz/file/Ve4EwKJI#n2XFXNnaVh4SMxZa3kM4-ajkOTFzO2cOKQwvQr2MpF8

Grazie, Rocco!

[(Sub)]

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2022, 06:58:15 AM »
Thanks Rocco CAM always apreciated

baobab13

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2022, 08:28:23 AM »
Thanks a lot for CmL 167 Rocco! CAM is such a great label!
@Zibi. Many thanks  for the upgrade of Fiori di Campo!

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2022, 01:24:50 PM »
Quote from: BenKirb

As a collector, you should never give hopes up.
It took 14 years of me listening to ear-grindingly compressed hi-hats in my De Wolfe 128 kBit/s rips until some person working in media (ChunYinZi) come over and hand me over 100 albums in pristine WAVs.

I know how much that is bothering, but being a collector means to keep the hunt going. Else it's not "collecting", it's "shopping". I also still have many tracks I probably won't get (a 1-hour Commodore64 promo VHS from 1984 has great tunes in the background, but alas), but I still check back and forth.. (It also took me literally a decade to find me instrumental tracks from the radio, like "Mammagamma" from The Alan Parson's Project or Rondo Veneziano. Suddenly, people invented SHAZAM. Nobody thought of that in the past!)

bongo_rock

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2022, 04:51:00 PM »
Thank you all!

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2022, 06:49:25 PM »
Quote from: BenKirb

As a collector, you should never give hopes up.
It took 14 years of me listening to ear-grindingly compressed hi-hats in my De Wolfe 128 kBit/s rips until some person working in media (ChunYinZi) come over and hand me over 100 albums in pristine WAVs.

I know how much that is bothering, but being a collector means to keep the hunt going. Else it's not "collecting", it's "shopping". I also still have many tracks I probably won't get (a 1-hour Commodore64 promo VHS from 1984 has great tunes in the background, but alas), but I still check back and forth.. (It also took me literally a decade to find me instrumental tracks from the radio, like "Mammagamma" from The Alan Parson's Project or Rondo Veneziano. Suddenly, people invented SHAZAM. Nobody thought of that in the past!)

Okay, I'll guess I have to wait until I turn 24 in 10 years.

Just kidding. I'll wait until Retromatic returns.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

Rocco

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2022, 11:44:41 PM »
Thank you very much for Fiori di Campo, Zibi. Beautiful album!

LMTH303

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2022, 08:51:35 PM »
Been checking my old inbox file on RYM and from what I see I was first invited to the forum by Mr in 2014 or 2015.
Can only be so thankful...to Mr and to the rest of the administration board for keeping the place a staying virtual place in our lives.
There's been so many titles, wishes fulfilled and great discoveries that it's impossible to even list a small part of the gigantic knowledge that was gathered though these years.
I know there will be more wishes and great discoveries to come...so my wish is to once again give thanks to all those who have and will go on giving their "time and energy" in transfering the knowlege to the community.
I wish I could be more actice as I was...my life has taken a turn to other priorities...retirement and a new house has been taking a lot of me and my partner's investment...¦-)
I wish all the best for the future to everyone...of course I will keep an eye and who knows come with some more myself in the near future...

[Record TV Discografica] - RT 13 - VA - Musiche Per Commento  -  wonderfull share Greta!

[Kronal] - JZ 1179 - Ezy Minus - Jazz Friends
- Ezy Minus always delivers - Grazie Mille!

[Musique Pour L'Image] - MPI LP 532 - Maurice Thiriet - Suite Officielle N° 2_Suite d'Images - Un gros merci Baobab!

[CAM] CmL 167 - Christer Norden, Alain Leroux - Easy Travelling - Wow, super share again Rocco...thank you!

[Edizioni Musicali Elettra] - SR 1 - Niliomi ‎– Fiori Di Campo - Great upgrade Zibi...thanks!

...and for Zibi...Enzo Scoppa - Traffico (not a real FLAC though)...
mega.nz/file/L2QnhYDJ#Qd2LMXu_OgcPPb-QlX-CSlN7_qTcAj0-S9khXloG-Yk
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 08:53:06 PM by LMTH303 »

zibi67

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2022, 10:59:59 PM »
Thanks  LMTH303.