Author Topic: an abundance of valentino.major records  (Read 2394 times)

dothislikebrutus

an abundance of valentino.major records
« on: September 20, 2022, 03:51:43 AM »
NOT MINE, wish I knew the OPs or even the compiler cause I would thank them and give them the credit

m@ga.nz/folder/3kNUWYTb#O3XlrjXzS0jCkZ1VmYcQtg/folder/fp10yACJ
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 02:03:24 AM by dothislikebrutus »

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Re: an abundance of valentino.major records
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2023, 12:18:08 PM »
NOT MINE, wish I knew the OPs or even the compiler cause I would thank them and give them the credit

m@ga.nz/folder/3kNUWYTb#O3XlrjXzS0jCkZ1VmYcQtg/folder/fp10yACJ
Hey man! Thanks for the library! I was wondering, could you or anyone do the Valentino CD library ones? I'm sure i'll be looking forward to it. ;D

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2023, 12:25:44 PM »

In the folder there is a text file saying "ripped by Andrew H", not difficult to know who's the ripper isn't it?
G.

bardwell64

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2023, 12:52:43 PM »
The only LP in the link is 6155. What happened to the rest of the abundance of Valentino.Major records?

digdeeper

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 08:40:39 PM »
The only LP in the link is 6155. What happened to the rest of the abundance of Valentino.Major records?

It's in the folder above. mega.nz/folder/3kNUWYTb#O3XlrjXzS0jCkZ1VmYcQtg

I made this compilation and an accompanying thread here on LMT a while back, the thread was lost in the part of the database that could not be restored. None of the albums are my rips, though. I think KILLA contributed most of these.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 07:25:35 PM by digdeeper »

cliquid

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2023, 06:33:58 AM »
Thank you

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2023, 11:51:17 AM »

It's in the folder above. https://mega.nz/folder/3kNUWYTb#O3XlrjXzS0jCkZ1VmYcQtg

I made this compilation and an accompanying thread here on LMT a while back, the thread was lost in the part of the database that could not be restored. None of the albums are my rips, though. I think KILLA contributed most of these.
Hey there. Sorry to say this, but could you please replace the HTTP to "hxxp" please? It's to protect it from the loss files. Thanks!

funktionalbeat

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2023, 02:57:55 PM »
This is an incredible compilation from the label, thanks a lot!

I only own one record of this label and I was thinking about recording it and sharing it too, but I see it's already uploaded in FLAC so I will give preference to other albums in my collection.

dothislikebrutus

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2023, 03:25:55 AM »

In the folder there is a text file saying "ripped by Andrew H", not difficult to know who's the ripper isn't it?

you're right,  I question my IQ often.  I'll just say I have some disorder or disability that hasn't been diagnosed yet.. Thanks Andrew H!

nidostar

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2023, 11:06:54 PM »
Thanks for giving us the location of this enormous collection of Major Records albums, digdeeper. Not a library I was previously aware of. I have spent over a week downloading and tagging these and am still not finished! But it's well worth it. The music is great to listen to - even the lossy copies.

potzorbie

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2023, 11:32:50 PM »
It's a label not seen often. I've been searching for these for a while. I wish there were more in lossless  :-\

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2023, 10:24:59 AM »
Can anyone do the Valentino CD library ones for me? I'm sure i'll be looking forward to it. ;D

danthemusiclover

• DMG
    • Eternas Ondas Musicales
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2023, 12:23:40 AM »
Thanks for share!
LMT my safe place.