Author Topic: Site issues, September 2022  (Read 11351 times)

kpmhill

Re: Site issues, September 2022
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2022, 07:59:51 PM »
Look at the calendar grid closely, you should see at least one blue dot. Make a mental note of the From and To dates before you look, or open the link in a new tab and compare. The calendar grid usually has a bar graph at the top of available dates, too.

Thanks.

C0NN1E

• Just a person who likes to research library music
    • Library Music Archives
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2022, 02:59:52 AM »

https://web.archive.org/web/20220920000148/https://librarymusicthemes.com/

LMT as it was from Sep 18th, 19th and 20th, is now fully viewable and navigatable.

Admins, let me know when you'd like me to do another archive again. You have to do it through IRC chat, but I can do it on your behalf. Cheers.

FunnyStarRunner

• The NeoCities Catalog of Identified Stock Music
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2022, 07:53:28 PM »
I thought I was banned at first for some reason, but then I found out what really happened, which does suck. Turns out that part of the database wipe included the entirety of my old account so it's like I was almost never here. On the bright side, even though my Aqua Teen music ID thread is gone I'm glad I started posting my findings to YouTube so they wouldn't be lost.

Burtonenq1

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2022, 10:15:44 PM »
I thought I was banned at first for some reason, but then I found out what really happened, which does suck. Turns out that part of the database wipe included the entirety of my old account so it's like I was almost never here. On the bright side, even though my Aqua Teen music ID thread is gone I'm glad I started posting my findings to YouTube so they wouldn't be lost.

That also happened to me, However my username is still in the datebase but not my email or password,  So I had to start again.

xAsh

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2022, 11:11:20 PM »
I can't believe a major archive of music like this forum isn't backed up at least weekly. Latest one was from 2020...
Even my services are backed up daily  :-\

stackjackson

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2022, 04:38:39 AM »
I can't believe a major archive of music like this forum isn't backed up at least weekly. Latest one was from 2020...

The backups were corrupted along with the database.
| Stack |

niknak

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2022, 03:59:54 PM »
Damn sorry to hear this (late of course) I'll dig out my ups and re-do them over Christmas

godzfire

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2024, 07:17:09 PM »

The backups were corrupted along with the database.

Just re-reading this. This could also be the culprit of being on such an outdated version of the board.

By chance were the backups and database that were in error still kept? There are still ways of recovering/pulling data from them and frankly there's some threads and posts that were lost that I'd really like to get back.