Author Topic: March 19th 2020 - a flashmob of shares to ward off the fu**ing covid19  (Read 12681 times)

bongo_rock

Re: March 19th 2020 - a flashmob of shares to ward off the fu**ing covid19
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2020, 02:29:25 AM »
No worries bongo_rock, i am 54 but my parents are old and more vulnerable, and yes it was meant to be a humorous feature. Thank you for your contribution, appreciate it. Love you man.   :)

Yes, I understand that now. And pardon me for my snarky remark, Flemming.

I didn't know about your parents. And I understand your concern.

My grandfather is 93 years old, and of course I've thought about him extra much in these times. But I come to the same conclusion again and again;
there isn't much I can do about it.

Of course, washing ones hands is common sense. But this so-called virus is airborne. So washing the hands will do very little to stop it from spreading, I believe.
I was on a crowded bus a week ago, where people were coughing and sneezing every minute. Two days later I had developed symptoms.

My understanding is this;

Life throws all kinds of things on us. We don't get to choose that.

What we do get to choose is HOW we react to anything that happens. I believe this is very important.
Why? I believe that a huge part of what is happening right now in our world, is done to us by small groups
that wants to bring fourth a constant state of fear in people. This fear then leads to worry - and the worry leads to a sensation of dis-ease. Yes it can also be read that way.
When we're constantly worried we don't feel at ease - therefore we experience dis-ease.

This is what I meant by trying not to worry too much. Excessive worrying also creates an inflammatory response in the body, that is very unhealthy in the long run
because is produces adrenaline that is being constantly pumped out in the bloodstream in small amounts. This does indeed make our bodies sick, both spiritually and physically.
The toilet paper being run-out at the store has more to do with people being reactionary to fear, rather than having anything to do with a "virus" being spread in the community.

We must always try to act with calmness as much as we can towards anything that happens to us in life. That is the only way to ensure that we live today in the moment. Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. But in the now! There is often something to learn from pain and suffering if we give ourselves the time to stop and think clearly about what the pain is trying to tell us.

We can only do so much about a particular thing. After a short while it becomes a hindering aspect to us. Hindering us in the sense of preventing us from experiencing any joy. The joy of the incoming spring, for example.
It is therefore, according to me, better to act with as much calmness as possible even if the news media and other powers are trying to force fear upon us. When we are afraid, we don't think clearly - which then affects our decision-making.

Hope my perspective helps.

I wish you and your parents all the best.

Thank you.

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2020, 10:03:08 AM »
Another little great latter find.
Enjoy guys.

[Vedette] - VLP 6503 - Armando Sciascia E La Sua Orchestra - Cinema Holiday
mega.nz/#!SPx2BQ4J!VbV5l4Uuai9w25QBYiKeQb8PhGtqY3p9pXV7oFzQeaM
G.

LMTH303

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2020, 04:24:09 PM »
This is the soundtrack of my Sunday morning...lovely indeed...thanks you so much Greta!

a_pylon

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2020, 11:17:50 PM »
A bit of underwater relax I compiled for myself and decided to share with you! Enjoy my friends :)

https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=4580

Rocco

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2020, 01:38:39 AM »
Thank you very much for Cinema Holiday, Greta. A beautiful find!

oberdisko

• Registered
  • madness, pure madness
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2020, 04:24:52 AM »
Thanks for all the music and the time you put in uploading it. so the pain which drops on my heart doesn't hurt or bother me that much...
east germany (alone at home)

highplainsdrifter

• Eros + Melody
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2020, 01:23:01 AM »
Guys, I don't know where each of you is from, and if in your country the situation is serious or not yet. Here in Italy is terrible...
It could sounds stupid to some of you, but what about a flashmob of fresh rips and shares, here on this thread, the day 19th of March, to ward off this fu**ing Covid19?
LMT community united against the enemy. See you all here.

#everything will be alright#

Hope you are well, Greta. I'm in China and we are slowly in the long climb coming out of it over here. Hopefully we have truly peaked and are headed for brighter days as things look much better at the moment, but it's too early to say we're in the clear!

I guess it's pretty bleak in most places, but of course worse for anyone anywhere who is suffering physically or financially because of this bug. I'm an American and never thought at the beginning of this thing that being in China now is probably the safest place to be because the people and the government have responded admirably. I hope the same can be said in a couple of months in places like Italy and Spain where suffering is the worst now, and also for my homeland which is unfortunately run by a double-crossing con man who has no idea how to deal with this thing.

Anyway, yes, the flash megashare. Haven't looked at what's going around yet, but great idea, and stay safe everyone!

PAbruzzo

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2020, 07:57:58 PM »
I hope the same can be said in a couple of months in places like Italy and Spain where suffering is the worst now, and also for my homeland which is unfortunately run by a double-crossing con man who has no idea how to deal with this thing.

Anyway, yes, the flash megashare. Haven't looked at what's going around yet, but great idea, and stay safe everyone!
Ahh, you must be in NYC, too.  Cuomo is easily one of the most corrupt con men ever and I agree it is dangerous here with that idiot trying to take center stage.  He's trying to block the medication that can save lives.  He is an incompetent governor.  Now he's just dangerous. 

President Trump though is doing a great job and I feel brighter days ahead. 

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2020, 12:57:27 AM »
Wasn't aware you were all the way over there - happy to hear you're alright, HPD! Interesting to hear how things are progressing there.

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2020, 08:15:53 AM »
Lots of people may be feeling isolated or alone and it's great to be here and united by our love for the music.

elifunk

« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2020, 08:35:00 PM »
awesome shares here, thanks so much guys

Schu20

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2020, 07:30:35 PM »
Hi,

Don't forget to celebrate springtime ! Here is "Primavera". As elpayochulo said, we are now all confined here in France ... Let the sound in ...

St GDP 110 - Primavera - Bruno Nicolai/Alessandro Alessandroni/Rino De Filippi (FLAC)

https://www.discogs.com/fr/Various-Primavera/release/391839
hOOps://mega.nz/#!rYByGQDT!dE1oSXTxneroGWJ4dLrK40kV-lr4P8MGUke2kSqCHPg

be seeing you...

Fantastic, thank you!

Slothish

• Slothy's Pigeonshit
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2020, 07:39:12 PM »
I'm here in the UK. There's always a bright side; I can now stay indoors on a nice, sunny day and not feel guilty about it  ::)

I'll be going through this thread later as it's quite the rabbithole (what isn't around here?) so thanks in advance!

Here's my stream rip of Christian Bruhn's Captain Future soundtrack. For those who may be wondering, my sound card can pick up audio whilst still in the digital domain so the audio quality is near-perfect, if not perfection itself.

I've not sought out the cartoon until posting this; unsurprisingly this music is used on the German version, but would there be a Japanese soundtrack also?

mega.nz/file/qgpQEIzR#GMhO31_dng56uHh5k0OhAvlk8TLBEg5WgTKmOySZa5A

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2020, 12:20:28 AM »
Thanks for the upgrade Slothish.
G.

Slothish

• Slothy's Pigeonshit
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2020, 09:47:16 AM »
You're welcome Greta! Here's another soundtrack, by Alan Tew.

I searched this site for Bullet and drew a blank, so hopefully I can treat a few of you to this excellent set of recordings (one of my favourites). It's of the carchase/stakeout genre and quite reminiscent of The Sweeney. I don't have a car myself, but would be tempted to play the slower ones whilst sat in a car with a flask of tea and a pair of binoculars. I wonder how long it would last before the real police showed up  :D

Update - I've just searched for 'hanged' instead and got a result as chris69 had posted a reference to it along with a Mediafire share which is now inactive. If the mentioned TIM 1024 and TIM 1025 are still wanted I can post those, but I'd rather post all my Themes International rips together at some point.

Credit to the original ripper, and Alan Tew of course. Ripped from CD.

Bullett - The Hanged Man OST (1975) FLAC
mega.nz/file/u44QCQJY#FV9IgL0AYSmObxFQGLNsqWoO5tF23y4IGaF6-rrXKek