Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1215 times)

wfoster00

Greetings
« on: February 23, 2020, 06:47:21 AM »
Hello from the Southeastern United States - East Tennessee to be more precise.

Thanks for hosting this awesome site and community! I admire the camaraderie that you all share, and obviously all of the fantastic sounds found herein. LMT has provided a respite from a recent tragic event that's had a tremendous effect on my life. The positive attitudes and shared love for music have made this somewhere that I like to spend time. It is much appreciated.

I'm pretty sure that I have run across this site before or perhaps an earlier iteration as I stumbled my way through the blogosphere over the last 10 - 15 years. Growing up in southern Appalachia, I was exposed at a young age to lots of good, mostly acoustic, instrumental music. From there my tastes wandered and eventually, I gravitated toward library music, though I still enjoy a wide range of styles.  Lately, however, I've been drawn more toward library music and its many facets. In the last couple of months, I have already discovered a wealth of knowledge, new artists, labels, and beaucoups of higher quality audio files. All made available by the generous members of this community.

Great place y'all got here, and I'm glad to join in.

Cheers,
wf

stackjackson

• Administrator
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 01:44:43 PM »
Welcome to the community, wfoster00!
| Stack |

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 02:27:27 PM »
Glad you joined us and hope we continue to provide some positive vibes:-)

krizl

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 07:39:23 PM »
Welcome Wfoster :)

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2020, 08:17:16 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 12:16:35 AM »
Nice to read you wf, and the way you found us.
Great to know you appreciate the positive attitude, the shared love for music.
And great to know you feel like this is a good place to stay and spend time. It's such a great compliment our community can get.
Welcome!
G.