Author Topic: [Fashion Records] FLP 05577 - Leslie Baron and His Orchestra - In Jest (1980)  (Read 1297 times)

Rocco

Here "In Jest", a pleasant album from 1980. It includes lovely compositions by Patrizia Calvi.

An early disco sound with strings and brass section which reminds of some TV show themes from that period.

If this record is a joke, as the title says, it is a successful one for sure.

Enjoy!

[Fashion Records] FLP 05577 - Leslie Baron and His Orchestra - In Jest (1980) - music by Patrizia Calvi
mega.nz/#!gfRRDQYC!YaYrNqyYPkPcQAnIIc_CgH-ZPBYMwUEcY3ERm43IrZM

LMTH303

Wow Rocco...first ever title from this label...and a goodie...

First of all "Dressed in Red" really starts the whole thing on a strong note. Borrowing on "The Love Theme" it's a  wonderful variation with beautiful arrangements...and that bass... ::)

The rest of the album is nothing short of first class entertainment...specially on the B side...
Indeed, if this is a joke, it doesn't fail to bring a smile on my face...

Really...a really nice share Rocco!

Thank you!

Greta

• Administrator
Beautiful record Rocco.
Thank you very much. I'm having a really good time right now, listening to it.

@House: Rocco shared another Fashion time ago, and re-ripped it recently. It's here: https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=3349.msg24994#msg24994
G.

LMTH303

...:o...damn, so true...must have been blinded by the light...thanks for keeping me posted with these fantastic shares Greta...
Fantastic shares they are indeed Rocco! Super "uber thanks" !

stackjackson

• Administrator
Everyone's comments on this thread have certainly peaked my interest... looking forward to hearing this record.

Thanks, Rocco!
| Stack |

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!

Thanks, Rocco!
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Voleslavich

• German, happy, funky, orchestral!
How beautiful!
Thanks a lot Rocco!