Author Topic: [Selected Sound] France - original CD "Sonia"  (Read 1461 times)

MrXmusic

[Selected Sound] France - original CD "Sonia"
« on: July 20, 2019, 01:04:42 AM »
I don't think this has been posted here yet, so here's the original Selected Sound "France" album, CD "Sonia"

hxxps://drive.google.com/open ?id=1OGc_nyhhl3C8TC_HDKZ1061EXFhsW0B7

Google Drive folder contains uncompressed-Wave files and scans of cover, tracklist, and [attempt] liner notes

I'll get the vinyl version on video soon in the future - the tracklist is the same from what I recall.  There's a newer version of the France album on APM's website, and I'll upload that soon as well.

kablamatic

Re: [Selected Sound] France - original CD "Sonia"
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 02:06:08 PM »
Hey, can you modify your link, please? There's a space in-between "open" and "?". Forum member "Um..." runs the Camp Lazlo Music Identifiction Blog and had an update regarding one of the tracks on this album. So, just in case he wants to view the whole album, can you make sure that your link works properly.

Thank you!

MrXmusic

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 10:22:03 PM »
Hey, can you modify your link, please? There's a space in-between "open" and "?". Forum member "Um..." runs the Camp Lazlo Music Identifiction Blog and had an update regarding one of the tracks on this album. So, just in case he wants to view the whole album, can you make sure that your link works properly.

Thank you!

If you understand what's wrong with the link, what's the issue with copying/pasting the text and deleting the space?  Why can't "Um..." do it?

The reason my links are a little more modified:  this forum was taken down repeatedly for having download links to copyrighted material.  Earlier versions still used the "h+xps" scrambling, and they still got Zucced.  Since YouTube has started throwing Content ID flags on live performances using portions of known songs [even ones apparently copyrighted before 1923], I suspect they'd even be able to automatically correct "hxxps" - using spaces [for the time being] still is off their radar.*

*AI being what it is, they'll eventually catch up
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 05:46:12 PM by MrXmusic »

MrXmusic

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 01:32:34 AM »

...and here's the vinyl video

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 08:54:36 PM »
Lovely presentation, thanks for sharing!

I'll second that. Please keep obfuscating your links, people. The safer the better.