Author Topic: Creepshow library cues  (Read 2567 times)

umass654

Creepshow library cues
« on: June 10, 2019, 05:17:20 PM »
On the FSM board someone posted the library cues from the film. Just wondering if anyone has some of these they could post them (in lossless hopefully)

Father's Day

4:24 - Mozart : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik [Romance, Andante]
Begins as the family are sitting in the tea room.

8:01 - William Loose - Undersea World (From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 107-108 - Oceans & Ghosts)
Begins as Sylvia mentions the nice baked ham dinner that they will enjoy upon Bedelia's arrival. You can find this on YouTube. Plays again as Aunt Bedelia's flashback ends.

11:27 - William Loose : Deep Sea Test (From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 107-108 - Oceans & Ghosts)
Begins from around halfway through after Bedelia says "You screwed it all up, you screwed up my mother, you screwed me" and enjoys a healthy belt of Jim Beam.

13:03 - Dewolfe Production Music Library : Don't Let Go
Cass and Henry are dancing it up. Henry particularly badly. Sylvia unimpressed.

15:37 - William Loose and John Seely - TC-74 Somber aka Oppressive Death
Begins as Henry spots Nathan Grantham's grave.

18:42 - William Loose and John Seely - TC-73 Mysterioso aka Spellbound Night
Plays as Sylvia makes her way to the kitchen.

19:30 - William Loose and John Seely : Suspense 02 (From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 04 - Suspense, Mystery, Somber)
This track begins from halfway through, just as Richard realises they are out of champagne, and Cass begs him to go and search for Hank.

The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill

21:19 - Phillip Green : Mysterioso 06 (From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 43-44 - Dramatic)
Plays immediately at the opening of this segment as the transition from animation to live action occurs. Plays again as Jordy goes to the bathroom mirror to discover the growth upon his tongue.

22:26 - Erik Markman : Graduation Day
Plays during Jordy's fantasy visit to the Department of Meteors.

23:18 - Ib Glindemann : Spy Fingers
Appears first as Jordy runs off to get a bucket of water to cool the meteor off. Also appears intermittently throughout this story.

25:46 - William Loose : Sonar Waves (From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 107-108 - Oceans & Ghosts)
A few flute notes play from this tune as we head outside and see the greenery beginning to grow. Track plays again at
31:06. This track was also used to great effect in the first season of Tales From the Darkside. Searching William Loose - Sonar Waves in google, and clicking the THIRD link will get you this track. If you click the first link, there is a track with the same artist name and title, but it is not the same track.

25:47 - Ib Glindemann : Danger Tension
Jordy is sitting on the couch drinking Ripple, unaware of the growth accumulating outdoors. Appears again during The Crate.

26:44 - Robert Ascot : Shock
Plays for a brief few seconds at the beginning of Jordy's bad vision of going to the doctor.

26:56 - Phillip Green : Light Chase (From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 43-44 - Dramatic)
Begins during one of Jordy's hallucinations, directly after he is told that his fingers are gonna have to come off.

30:25 - Jan Kennedy - Freedom Flight
Plays as Jordy is drinking his vodka and orange, and the priest is on TV.

31:10 - Phil Green : Dramatic Eerie (PG-190)
More footage of the outside growth, just before Jordy wakes up. Appears to be mixed with other tracks. Final 20 seconds or so of this track feature very similar soprano vocals to the ones heard in Something to Tide You Over [and Mothra trailer].

34:05 - William Loose and John Seely - Suspense (From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 04 - Suspense, Mystery, Somber (William Loose, John Seely)
Begins as Jordy begins to get up off the ground, now almost completely plant-based. Continues up until he takes the top of his head off with the shotgun.

Something to Tide You Over

35:35 - Ib Glindemann : Haunted Castle
Plays quietly as Harry is sleeping and Richard begins knocking on the door.

36:33 - Erik Markman : Mystery Drama (From OGM Media Music #9 Drama/Mystery)
This track starts as we first see Richard and Harry inside Harry's apartment ("You found out. Alright. Becky and I were gonna sit down and tell you pretty soon anyway").

38:31 - Ib Glindemann : Suspense
Plays as the scene switches from Harry's apartment to Richard driving them to the beach.

39:35 - William Loose and John Seely : TC-69 Suspense aka Anxious Evening
Begins upon Harry and Richard's exit from the car on the beach

42:37 - William Loose and John Seely : Mysterioso 04 (From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 04 - Suspense, Mystery, Somber)
Begins from around halfway through as we see Harry buried up to the neck for the first time.

51:34 - Phil Green : Dramatic Eerie (PG-190A)
Plays as Richard finds Harry's body missing from the beach.

52:59 - William Loose : Ghostville (From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 107-108 - Oceans & Ghosts)
Begins as Richard is lying in bed watching the tube. A different track featuring strings is mixed throughout this one. Not sure if I've identified the strings track or not yet.

55:20 - Erik Markman : Space Suspense
Plays as the zombie's enter Richard's house.

57:41 - Philip Green : Suspense
Plays as Richard opens the locked door and the zombies enter the room.

59:44 - Ib Glindemann : Danger in Space
The middle to end of this piece plays before, during and after Richard yelling "I can hold my breath, for a looooooong time!"

The Crate

1:05.29 William Loose - Time and Space [From Capitol Hi-Q Series D 107-108]
Section at 1:48 plays during Henry's fantasy of shooting Wilma, as the crowd begins to applaud.

Hear it here at 15:05 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhG6uc7fN0o

1:06.40 - Ib Glindemann : Danger Tension
Begins as Mike the janitor and Dexter are making their way under the staircase.

1:16.18 - Ib Glindemann : Mystery Hour
Begins after Dexter takes Charlie downstairs to the scene of the vicious attack.

1:35.06 Roger Webb - Eternal Light
Begins as Henry is wheeling the crate out of the university

They're Creeping Up On You

1:38.57 - Erik Markman : Jazz Tradition - Charleston
First track playing on the jukebox.

1:44.48 - Neil Amsterdam : Showtime #6
Mr. Pratt puts this track on the jukebox as he is talking to Mrs Castonmeyer.

1:47.02 - Erik Markman : Jazz Tradition - Dixieland
Another track playing on the jukebox.

1:49.27 - Neil Amsterdam : Big Band Era 30's
This track begins as Mr Pratt's conversation through the door with Mr White ends. Also continues on the jukebox later on after power is restored.

Mr

• Administrator
Re: Creepshow library cues
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 09:52:31 PM »
The extended soundtrack CD issued on La-La Land has some of the library cues from the film in high quality.

"Don't Let Go" could originally be found on Rouge LP RMS/LP 118 "Discos like These", the rest of the cues are from Capitol/Media Music - the Mozart arrangement is most likely from there as well.
If you have a list of the original LPs these appear on, it'll make it easier for others to find them.

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 08:16:46 AM »
I'd love to have this too:

Erik Markman : Jazz Tradition - Charleston

Also used in 'The Evil Dead' (1983).

The_Eleventh_Hour

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 05:23:46 PM »
I have 21 of those tracks, not lossless i'm afraid - I may have others - will check the capitols i have!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 05:26:02 PM by The_Eleventh_Hour »

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 07:28:31 PM »
Nice one :-)

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 07:38:48 PM »

My rip, plus several goodies at no extra charge  :)

Creepshow [2014] - AIFF

hccps://mega.nz/#!pSZF0YTQ!03_tsdrRlT094eokhZ_w9K3xjz-OCat_465E2X3Ruys

Enjoy!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 11:06:25 PM by Muff Diver »
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

umass654

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2019, 03:38:54 PM »
Thanks!

potzorbie

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2020, 01:15:07 PM »
Hi guys. That's my thread over at FSM, and since you last posted here, even further tracks have been discovered. That particular post is being constantly updated. In fact, it looks like there is only one track remaining to be found from the Jordy segment. I have all of these tracks, some in lossless WAV format, with the rips having been made by a friend of mine. There will be more lossless tracks from Creepshow coming in future. Feel free to request tracks from me. I'll be happy to upload and share a link.
Is there a place you share all of these or are you keeping them private?

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2020, 03:50:35 PM »
Hey PrimeEvil, I'd love to hear these if you have them  :)

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2020, 04:16:31 PM »
Brilliant- I love personal projects like these and know the pain and joy of searching for elusive tracks!  Nice work.

PrimeEvil

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2020, 10:12:31 PM »
Thank you very much. I certainly hope you enjoy it. I did forget to add one thing in the Ultimate edition I uploaded. I’d been using a random version of Eine Kleine Nachtmusik as a placeholder. I now have the Capitol Media Music version by Erik Markman that was actually used in the movie. I’ll sort out a link when I get home from work.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 10:19:03 PM by PrimeEvil »
-= Prîm€ €vîL =-

potzorbie

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2020, 12:38:55 AM »
This is fantastic! Thank you for all this amazing work and the effort you put into it.

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2020, 07:39:00 AM »
Thank you very much. I certainly hope you enjoy it. I did forget to add one thing in the Ultimate edition I uploaded. I’d been using a random version of Eine Kleine Nachtmusik as a placeholder. I now have the Capitol Media Music version by Erik Markman that was actually used in the movie. I’ll sort out a link when I get home from work.

I have that a lot with classical pieces.  I'm chasing tracks from old aussie show 'Prisoner' and they often use classical music but I can often take an educated guess which lbrary it is and go from there.  If you're going to do it right it has to be from the same LP source in my eyes.

PrimeEvil

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2020, 08:01:46 AM »
I love Prisoner :P Are you in Australia too?

And thank you, potzombie! It makes me happy that there are people out there that actually enjoy something that's so niche.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 09:23:42 AM by PrimeEvil »
-= Prîm€ €vîL =-

Retronic

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2020, 11:18:05 AM »
I love Prisoner :P Are you in Australia too?

No, in the UK.   'Prisoner' was and is huge over here.