Author Topic: Unknown bbc test card music  (Read 1770 times)

testcard

Unknown bbc test card music
« on: March 09, 2019, 07:43:25 AM »
I want to know this soundtrack, does somebody know?thank you very much!

Listening address:

https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/601255.html

https://share.weiyun.com/5dpWFSs

« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 09:51:35 PM by testcard »
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

Lord Thames

Re: Unknown bbc test card music
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 11:59:52 AM »
1: Decanter - Trevor Lyttleton Orchestra
2: Haven - Trevor Lyttleton Orchestra
3: Cockatoo - Trevor Lyttleton Orchestra

testcard

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 03:11:23 PM »
1: Decanter - Trevor Lyttleton Orchestra
2: Haven - Trevor Lyttleton Orchestra
3: Cockatoo - Trevor Lyttleton Orchestra

Thank you, Mr., can you upload and share these 3 music to me? The music I uploaded was personally recorded by me and the sound quality was very low.
English is not my mother tongue, so there are often mistakes in writing. Please forgive me. I will try to improve.

Lord Thames

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 05:48:05 PM »
Sorry, I don't have the tracks in question - only the titles!

testcard

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 05:32:41 AM »
5   Walter Murphy-Flying

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 07:28:40 AM »
That is the strangest file site. I am on my phone, when I go to try and listen to one track it tries to download an .apk, this is a application! Very dangerous.

I would give them a listen but I am not risking the security of my phone.

testcard

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 09:17:14 AM »
That is the strangest file site. I am on my phone, when I go to try and listen to one track it tries to download an .apk, this is a application! Very dangerous.

I would give them a listen but I am not risking the security of my phone.

This is the largest network hard disk in China. Baidu, known as "China Google",The company is listed in the United States. As for APK, I don't have on my phone. I don't know what it is, but there is absolutely no virus. My network is blocked here, and all other countries in network disk, I cannot log in here unless using VPS。

I think of some way to upload the music to other network disk that can be auditioned online.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 09:23:30 AM by testcard »

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 11:57:26 AM »
This is the largest network hard disk in China. Baidu, known as "China Google",The company is listed in the United States. As for APK, I don't have on my phone. I don't know what it is, but there is absolutely no virus. My network is blocked here, and all other countries in network disk, I cannot log in here unless using VPS。

I think of some way to upload the music to other network disk that can be auditioned online.
Sorry didn't mean it as a complaint, I was just stating that when I tried to listen on my phone it wouldn't play and was stating I needed to download a .apk, which is an application.

I have given the only one that loads for me a listen and unfortunately I do not recognise it.

testcard

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 12:25:52 PM »

Sorry didn't mean it as a complaint, I was just stating that when I tried to listen on my phone it wouldn't play and was stating I needed to download a .apk, which is an application.

I have given the only one that loads for me a listen and unfortunately I do not recognise it.

What you said may indeed have this problem, but I have been using the network disk on the computer and have never prompted to download the software. This is also my negligence. 

I have updated network disk and hope that there will be no more APK download problems!