Author Topic: [Intersong Italiana] ITS-IT-002 - Gianni Fallabrino - Musica da Vedere (1984)  (Read 3827 times)

Rocco

Here a nice record by Gianni Fallabrino from the TVMusic series.

A set of pretty short tracks in a dramatic mood to describe mainly tensive situations. A few relaxing moments are present too.

The dark sound of the album reminds me of the Italian giallo films from that time.

Enjoy!

[Intersong Italiana Edizioni Musicali] ITS-IT-002 - Gianni Fallabrino - Musica da Vedere - Musiche per Sottofondi Musicali (1984)
www42.zippyshare.com/v/cmMj96Wl/file.html

Retronic

• Administrator
Sounds good. Will check this out tomorrow. Thank you.

Flemming

Great share, thanks again Rocco!  :)

Mr

• Administrator
Oh wow! Very nice find, thanks! :)

edit: This is really good!
I think this might possibly be an older film score, it doesn't sound particularly 1984 - more like 1972.

edit 2: I honestly sort of guesstimated the date there, but it seems I wasn't that far off!
You can hear "Il sospetto" playing in this scene (26:45) from the 1972 TV series "La donna di picche":
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:16:09 PM by Mr »

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!

Is it safe to assume that this release is somehow related to the TVM releases under Chappell France, only under Italian licensing?

Thanks for another interesting share, Rocco!

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Rocco

Oh wow! Very nice find, thanks! :)

edit: This is really good!
I think this might possibly be an older film score, it doesn't sound particularly 1984 - more like 1972.

edit 2: I honestly sort of guesstimated the date there, but it seems I wasn't that far off!
You can hear "Il sospetto" playing in this scene (26:45) from the 1972 TV series "La donna di picche":

Neat! Thank you very much for your interesting connection, Mr.
I watched "La Donna di Picche" TV-series a while back. A beautiful one from the heyday of the Italian TV-series. I didn't remember the music, though.
There are five episodes from that series. I will watch again the complete work to recognize the tracks. Cheers.

Is it safe to assume that this release is somehow related to the TVM releases under Chappell France, only under Italian licensing?

Thanks for another interesting share, Rocco!

Hi Muff Diver. I think so, it seems Chappell/Intersong was a worldwide music group with its headquarters in New York, in the early eighties.
And the cover has the same design of the Teperino and Leuter's albums.
Thank you, and cheers.

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!

Hi Muff Diver. I think so, it seems Chappell/Intersong was a worldwide music group with its headquarters in New York, in the early eighties.
And the cover has the same design of the Teperino and Leuter's albums.
Thank you, and cheers.

One confirmation, and more nuggets in re: Chappell / Intersong that I hadn't previously known. LMT = one stop shopping  8]

Thanks for this value-added, additional info, Messrs Rocco and Mister.

:)
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

nightstalker666

hi, the link is not avaiable can you repost it please??

tezeta

Lovely music! Please accept my belated thanks, Rocco!  ;D

LMTH303

Another title in need of an attentive listen...damn, does it pay off!...really appreciated Rocco!

roope

very interesting share, thanks a lot!

CharlieBucket

Not necessarily asking for a re-up, just sharing how incredibly good this track is...WOW!

https://youtu.be/9QKOd5sr24M

Mr

• Administrator
Here you are :)
fall://www107.zippyshare.com/v/UG1icKWY/file.html

wfoster00

Thanks for the re-up, Mr, and to Rocco for sharing this record.

CharlieBucket

OMG! Thank you for the share and expanding my sonic realities. You guys are the best!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D