Author Topic: [RCA] ‎- FPL1 9105 - Di Jarrell - April Orchestra Présente RCA Sound Vol.5 FLAC  (Read 1690 times)

roope

Here's a freshly edited file of an old rip of mine. A great piece of industrial library, a mix of groovers and harsh experimental tracks. Credited to Amedeo Tommasi's wife Di Jarrell, but it sounds pretty obvious A.T. himself is the artist here. Not sure though, so please give a piece of information if you can! Anyway, enjoy the music!

[RCA] ‎- FPL1 9105 - Di Jarrell - April Orchestra Présente RCA Sound Vol. 5
www53.zippyshare.com/v/tNCvW8LT/file.html

VibesAntagonist

April Orchestra is fast becoming a must download for me. Thanks for sharing roope!

Flemming

Great share, thanks Roope!  :)

Rocco

Thanks a lot for the upgrade, Roope. A great album indeed.

Greta

• Administrator
Thank you for this upgrade Roope.
G.

tezeta

Great weird music and an excellent rip too. Thanks, roope!!

LMTH303

Very nice upgrade Roope...Thank you!

Mr

• Administrator
Thanks for the upgrade!

For those not aware, this is actually a French re-release of the Italian LP "Industria 2000" (RCA Original Cast SP 10054), with the French re-releasers misinterpreting the original LP's credit "Musiche di Jarrell" (Music by Jarrell) as 'Music by Di Jarrell' ('Music by by Jarrell'), heh.
The alias "Jarrell" is tied to Tommasi's ex-wife Silva Savigni, but most likely covering for Amedeo Tommasi, as you note - similar to that of Alessandro Alessandroni and "Kema"/Giulia De Mutiis.

I'm really curious as to what sort of electronic music equipment was used for this one, it mixes wonderfully with the 'traditional' acoustic piano, rhodes and electronic organ. Sounds to possibly be some tape experimentation.

ericmivalstoothbrush

Lovely share, roope! Some of it reminds me of Moggi (especially those bass synth sounds!) and maestro Alessandroni. Thanks a lot!

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!

Thanks for this, Roope.

Also, thank you Mister for the added knowledge in re: Di Jarrell

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Kirlian

very nice one, Thankss