Author Topic: Spotify playlists?  (Read 1405 times)

Col Wolfe

Spotify playlists?
« on: March 16, 2019, 07:38:51 AM »
Will be spending a lot of my spare time in the garage on a restoration project very soon so am wondering if any of you have any Spotify playlists to help me through...?
www spokerecords co uk

Retronic

• Administrator
Re: Spotify playlists?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 08:24:45 AM »
I've never bitten the Spotify bullet, Col.  I know there's plenty of good stuff on there now compared to a couple of years back.  Hopefully someone else will see you good.  You can't be productive or creative without good tunes.

puppydog

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 11:43:55 PM »
Hi Col, i don't use Spotify myself but i am aware that Egon Now Again recently started a playlist. You probably couldn't go wrong.... ;)

Col Wolfe

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 08:56:14 PM »
Thanks chaps

I’m new to this sort of thing but the Mrs has just obtained one of those Alexa things with a free Spotify account, so I thought I’d try and put it to good use! 

It looks like most of the KPM Greensleeves are on there but I’d rather mix it up a bit..,.
www spokerecords co uk

ericmivalstoothbrush

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2019, 07:44:51 PM »
I'm an Apple Music user myself, so unfortunately I can't help you out with any playlists, but you can find lots and lots of albums from the Italian labels such as Leo, Panda, Squirrel, Leonardi, Lupus, Otter and a host of others (as mentioned here: https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=472.0).

Plus the majority of the Coloursound archive is also on Spotify – at least the earlier ones. And several KPM brownsleeves, too!

Col Wolfe

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 09:08:19 PM »
Perfect.  Thanks chaps 👍🏽
www spokerecords co uk