Author Topic: Alessandroni et al. - Il mondo della natura (1973) (Weekend WK 3006) (flac)  (Read 1948 times)

tezeta

As requested previously, we have this delightful Italian album of nature backgrounds featuring Amedeo Tommasi (Atmo), Umberto Santucci (Montedoro), Giulia Alessandroni (née de Mutiis, aka Kema), and legendary husband Alessandro (Braen) - in lossless!!
My personal favorites are Kema's tracks, especially the hypnotic "Bosco romantico", Montedoro's chilling "Funerale della natura". and the super groovy closer "Natura oggi". Many, many thanks to the original ripper and sharer.

mega.nz/#F!RaglSKoY!rLbsLQwhJGR3HcozzujQhg
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:35:16 PM by tezeta »

Divi Trivi

• For your health!
WOW, one of my faves and one of the best (in my opinion), an excellent upgrade, thanks tezeta.

Akena

:o Hooooooooooooooooooooooooo !! Increíble en FLAC Tezeta, este para mí es el mejor album experimental que halla escuchado hasta el momento.

Muchas, Muchas Gracias !!!

Thanks

Quedo Sorprendido

Muff Diver

• Secret Squirrel is watching!

Now this is hilarious!

I'd found a link for this LP back in 2014. The link had expired, but I was able to glean some few cover scans that I've held onto for this day. No music, btw, not even as mp3. But I snagged that artwork, just on the optimistic hopes that sooner or later, I'll find a viable download.

Thanks to you, Tezeta, we now have that quality, FLAC download.

And the really funny part is, I have a sneaking suspicion that once I open your rip, i"ll most likely find bigger, better quality rips inside  :D

Thanks for your upload!
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

Greta

• Administrator
!!!
Thanks.
G.

Flemming

Cool, thanks tezeta!  :)

Rocco

Great! Thanks a lot, Tezeta. A much appreciated upgrade.

tezeta

Thanks very much to all of you for the kind words. A very special record indeed.  ;D

digdeeper

Thank you very much!