Author Topic: musicaltreasure.blogspot.com  (Read 3646 times)

krele75

musicaltreasure.blogspot.com
« on: December 21, 2018, 05:50:22 AM »
Hi to all.

Does anybody knows to way to preserve or maybe has downloaded albums that were posted on this blog, because for the last few weeks every link goes to the blank page with the text "This website / URL has been blocked from AdF.ly". Albums were uploaded on service uploaded.net, but unfortunately all links are going through adf.ly who is blocking the links because they say that the website don't comply with their Terms and Conditions.
I know that the uploaded.net links are still alive but one can't get them because of adf.ly.
I have managed to download maybe 100-200 titles, but there are around 800.
It would be waste if all links die because there are many albums that you can't find anywhere else.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:29:37 AM by krele75 »

yanalex

Re: musicaltreasure.blogspot.com
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 11:48:09 AM »

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 08:58:00 PM »
These rips are just reposts, not original rips. Just use the Requests-subforum, and we can most likely help you out with these :)

krele75

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 09:19:51 PM »
These rips are just reposts, not original rips. Just use the Requests-subforum, and we can most likely help you out with these :)

I'll try, thank you!

Herr Balpert

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 09:20:49 PM »
Are these uploads in Mp3, wav or Flac form?

Pegbars

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 05:04:32 AM »
I'm having trouble with the uploaded site, too.  I tried to buy some download time, and went through the validation thing where they text you a confirmation number.  Then I filled out all the personal info okay, payment screen... entered my CC info, and.... nothing.  Said error, and it would not accept my (perfectly good) VISA card.  And they don't use PayPal.

I guess what I'm asking is there another place where all those eklablog titles reside?  I decided it was too slow to do the free downloads, and have to wait 3 hours between each.
Soaring Strings!

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 10:34:36 AM »
I guess what I'm asking is there another place where all those eklablog titles reside?  I decided it was too slow to do the free downloads, and have to wait 3 hours between each.

As noted above:

neowave

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2019, 07:41:33 AM »
I'm having trouble with the uploaded site, too.  I tried to buy some download time, and went through the validation thing where they text you a confirmation number.  Then I filled out all the personal info okay, payment screen... entered my CC info, and.... nothing.  Said error, and it would not accept my (perfectly good) VISA card.  And they don't use PayPal.

use https://alldebrid.com/ to download, or Fastix (super cheap for download from uploaded.com)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 07:44:50 AM by neowave »

Pegbars

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2019, 11:50:11 PM »
use https://alldebrid.com/ to download, or Fastix (super cheap for download from uploaded.com)

WOW!  Thank you very much for this, Neowave!  Alldebrid's pricing is considerably better than Uploaded, and they have a free trial.  Fast, too, and doesn't seem to be any limits. :)  8]
Soaring Strings!