Author Topic: Impress Records '78s' [Flac]  (Read 3116 times)

a8detective

• a8detective - YouTube
Re: Impress Records '78s' [Flac]
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2018, 11:54:35 PM »
     Cool! Another label starting from the beginning! Thanks for all your time and effort.

P.S. The composer of "Cowboy Thriller" is Fred Farmer. I found it on ISWC (h++ps://iswcnet.cisac.org).

The_Eleventh_Hour

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2018, 12:56:29 AM »
     Cool! Another label starting from the beginning! Thanks for all your time and effort.

P.S. The composer of "Cowboy Thriller" is Fred Farmer. I found it on ISWC (h++ps://iswcnet.cisac.org).

Thanks for the Info my good man... Took a stab in the dark (and flayed miserably lol)
But yeah, i have a few more to get from another seller i was introduced to by a friend. Once i have them i think i will be missing about 60 or so Impress 78's and 50 or so JW Theme 78's - So will go on the hunt for those ones!

Pegbars

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2019, 07:00:10 PM »
titles from the Impress library now available over at the blog: librarymusicarchives.blogspot.com

It's sad the links don't last longer.  Could someone re-upload the Impress/JW titles, please?  They sound like they're just what I've been looking for in style and time period.

Thanks!  :)
Soaring Strings!

cesser000

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2019, 08:11:56 PM »
titles from the Impress library now available over at the blog: librarymusicarchives.blogspot.com

It's sad the links don't last longer.  Could someone re-upload the Impress/JW titles, please?  They sound like they're just what I've been looking for in style and time period.

Thanks!  :)

I downloaded all of the Impress 78s (IA 101 thru 120) when Eleventh Hour posted them on his blog back in October/Novemeber.  I zipped them all up into one file below.  My thanks again to Eleventh Hour for these, and I hope he resumes posting again - been quite a while :)

Eleventh Hour's Impress IA 101 thru 120 FLAC rips (420 MBs) --- hxxps://mega.nz/#!LccUFSTb!mElX_h7526kbPQYTJiEhayvFxcbLVuNCHDwd0KJVTtE

Pegbars

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2019, 01:44:59 AM »
Many thanks!  I appreciate your time.    ;)
Soaring Strings!