Author Topic: What Was This Document Used For?  (Read 1277 times)

Mr Rain

• Mr Rain Music
What Was This Document Used For?
« on: October 21, 2018, 05:58:05 AM »
I found this document in a Production Music record. There is a page for each track and it splits the track into sections although there are a few seconds missing from the total here. I would guess notes would have been written indicating the use for each track/section e.g. 'Vitasoy Melon Soy Drink spot' but I imagine there are some expert people here who can give a proper explanation. Anyone?

Edit: I don't know why the picture is posting in landscape. If you click on it to enlarge it and then right click and 'view image' you will see it correctly.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 06:00:40 AM by Mr Rain »

Killa-The-Librarian

• I'm Still Alive
Re: What Was This Document Used For?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 04:40:58 PM »
With Tanner jingle records most of the time there is a full jingle, short jingle, sometimes an example jingle (where they plug in the dead space with an actual business), and an instrumental.  I'm assuming this is the case with the document showing the track and then the sub-tracks.

Mr Rain

• Mr Rain Music
Re: What Was This Document Used For?
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 02:21:04 PM »
I know what you mean. This track has 60s, 30s, 20s and 10s versions but each one is on this list separately. This is just the 60s version and is split into sections - 4s, 3s, 18s etc. Maybe it was used for marking where they were going to speak, though. That makes sense.
Although I just noticed they wrote across the otherwise plain white back cover which cuts they were using for 'A.J. Berry' when they could have written on this sheet  ;D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:25:14 PM by Mr Rain »