Author Topic: A beautiful but unknown  (Read 1891 times)

electropianist

A beautiful but unknown
« on: September 10, 2018, 07:06:44 PM »
Hi dear folks,

I kindly ask for your help to identify this nice music.

https://www45.zippyshare.com/v/0FoDuV24/file.html

electropianist

Re: A beautiful but unknown
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 06:47:21 PM »
Hi guys, I give it another try to see if someone know this nice work?

Flask

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2019, 01:20:53 PM »
Any chance of a reup?

electropianist

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 12:19:53 PM »
Hi there,

Here it is a mix of unknown music for me:

https://www16.zippyshare.com/v/CfV5gvTx/file.html

Retromatic

• Curator of musical oddities
    • CD Inventory
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 01:56:22 PM »
A lot of great picks here. Some of them sound really familiar. Do you have a country of origin and years? I'd really like to know that techno bit at around the 2 minute mark. 04:40 is a clear imitation or instrumental of She's A Maniac.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 03:26:10 PM by Retromatic »

electropianist

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 03:17:25 PM »
A lot of great picks here. Some of them sound really familiar. Do you have a country of origin and years? I'd really like to know that techno bit at around the 2 minute mark. 04:40 is a clear imitation or instrumental of She's A Maniac by Flashdance.

Thanks for your attention. I really do not have any info in regards to these hits. Yes, you are right. There are synthesizer work for Gloria and She's a maniac but I do not know the name of composers.

Also, my assumption is that so many of these hits are from Germany, France or England. The one beginning at second 15 is ATMOS11 -Atmosphere library label 11- Sporting Edge - Tom Blades - Souperbowl.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 03:21:36 PM by electropianist »

Mr

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 04:23:02 PM »
The 4:09 one sounds annoyingly familiar.

Second what Retromatic mentioned, the 4:40 cue is a cover of Michael Sembello's "Maniac".

Greta

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 01:59:55 AM »
minute 4:15 "Gloria" is one of the most heard italian songs of the past century (probably behind only "Nel blu dipinto di blu"/"Volare" by Domenico Modugno). A tremendous hit, singer Umberto Tozzi, words and music composers the same Tozzi and Giancarlo Bigazzi. A lot of artists from all around the world made their covers. Laura Branigan's one is probably the most famous of them. Even the London Symphony Orchestra made a symphonic version of the song!
G.

Retromatic

• Curator of musical oddities
    • CD Inventory
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2019, 11:11:29 PM »
Also around the 6:00 mark is an instrumental of Paula Abdul's Knocked Out, only it sounds kind of sped up here.

electropianist

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2019, 03:31:44 PM »
The 4:09 one sounds annoyingly familiar.

Second what Retromatic mentioned, the 4:40 cue is a cover of Michael Sembello's "Maniac".

Thank you much dear Mr.

I would like to see if you know who played this synth version of the song?

electropianist

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2019, 03:34:07 PM »
minute 4:15 "Gloria" is one of the most heard italian songs of the past century (probably behind only "Nel blu dipinto di blu"/"Volare" by Domenico Modugno). A tremendous hit, singer Umberto Tozzi, words and music composers the same Tozzi and Giancarlo Bigazzi. A lot of artists from all around the world made their covers. Laura Branigan's one is probably the most famous of them. Even the London Symphony Orchestra made a symphonic version of the song!

Thank you much Greta. Artists such as Jean Michel Jarre, Alan Parson, Michael Garrison and ... have so many instrumental hits in a format of synthesizer for so many famous song. Unfortunately I could not find this one which is very famous.

electropianist

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2019, 03:34:44 PM »
Also around the 6:00 mark is an instrumental of Paula Abdul's Knocked Out, only it sounds kind of sped up here.

Thank you very much my friend!