Author Topic: Ole George Media Music The Professional Demo (CD-PSE-MM-2000) [FLAC]  (Read 1957 times)

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
Re: Ole George Media Music The Professional Demo (CD-PSE-MM-2000) [FLAC]
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2024, 06:26:15 PM »
What's the title of the first track in the Hi-Tech (Blue Line) sampler (during the voiceover part)?
Sebastian - World Watch (OGM Hi-Tech Professional 11)
Thanks!

I literally almost thought it was the track used in the 1995(?) Prime Time Update intro. But it isn't.

At 0:10.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
What's the title of the first track in the Hi-Tech (Blue Line) sampler (during the voiceover part)?
Thanks!

I literally almost thought it was the track used in the 1995(?) Prime Time Update intro. But it isn't.

Yo, that's from different music library. Also, i don't know the title of this music. Hopefully someone will help you out.

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
Thanks!

Yo, that's from different music library. Also, i don't know the title of this music. Hopefully someone will help you out.
Thanks, but, everyone I've asked about this track to hasn't answered.
I sure hope I get an answer someday soon.
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
Thanks!

Thanks, but, everyone I've asked about this track to hasn't answered.
I sure hope I get an answer someday soon.
Okay. Wish you a good luck! ;D ;D ;D