Author Topic: "Spider Jazz: KPM Cues Used In The Amazing Animated Series We Are Not Allowed …"  (Read 17147 times)

owlglass

"Spider Jazz: KPM Cues Used In The Amazing Animated Series We Are Not Allowed To Mention By Name For Legal Reasons" – as it says in the Trunk Records newsletter.

Side One
1. The Hell Raisers - Syd Dale
2. The Eyelash - Johnny Hawksworth
3. Walk In A Nightmare - Syd Dale
4. Beat Street - Johnny Hawksworth
5. Walk And Talk - Syd Dale
6. Big Bass Guitar - Bill Martin / Phil Coulter
7. Mr. Chestertons Dog - Bill Martin / Phil Coulter
8. Mods & Rockers - Bill Martin / Phil Coulter
9. L.S.D. - Bill Martin / Phil Coulter

Side Two
1. Stand By - David Lindup
2. Take A Goosie Gander – Syd Dale
3. Juggernaut - David Lindup
4. Grand Prix - Johnny Pearson
5. Veiled Threat – David Lindup
6. Sixth Sense - David Lindup
7. Funky Flight - Keith Mansfield
8. Raver - Alan Hawkshaw
9. The Washington Affair - Syd Dale

trunkrecords.greedbag.com/buy/spider-jazz/

stackjackson

• Administrator
Interesting. I wonder if Trunk and his crew borrowed from our own Walk the Skies's archival research? Does Walk the Skies make it into the acknowledgments?

https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=541.msg1646#msg1646
| Stack |

Retronic

• Administrator
In the past, comps we’ve done have been officially released years later. I like to think they’ve been inspired by us!

Greta

• Administrator
In the past, comps we’ve done have been officially released years later. I like to think they’ve been inspired by us!
That would be amazing.
G.

Walk the Skies 202

Interesting. I wonder if Trunk and his crew borrowed from our own Walk the Skies's archival research? Does Walk the Skies make it into the acknowledgments?

https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=541.msg1646#msg1646
Well really, a lot of the detective work on that first post is SonySpy's (formerly JimmyRich), I just reposted it here as well as added new information to it.

As for the collection, I am curious how far back it dates to. I recall seeing some compilations dated back to the early 2010's of music from Seasons 2 and 3, all of which being the 1000 cues. Most of these I noticed contained one of the cues here (Mansfield's Funky Flight), a track never featured in the show. Likewise, Take a Goosie Gander wasn't in any episodes either.

stackjackson

• Administrator
Well really, a lot of the detective work on that first post is SonySpy's (formerly JimmyRich), I just reposted it here as well as added new information to it.

Speaking of... where's JimmyRich these days? I don't think he made it out of v6...
| Stack |

Walk the Skies 202

Speaking of... where's JimmyRich these days? I don't think he made it out of v6...

He did for a short while. Just looked at the Spider-Man thread, somehow his account has changed to the "guest" format. Wonder how that happened?

stackjackson

• Administrator
He did for a short while. Just looked at the Spider-Man thread, somehow his account has changed to the "guest" format. Wonder how that happened?

He needs to sign back on. Info here: https://librarymusicthemes.com/index.php?topic=924.0

... and now looks like he has ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 01:46:35 PM by stackjackson »
| Stack |

jackie kennedy

i wouldn't be surprised if i learned johnny trunk secretly browsed lmt forums