Author Topic: TV - Instrumental Non Vocal House Mix  (Read 201 times)

Jonathan

TV - Instrumental Non Vocal House Mix
« on: February 25, 2024, 07:14:22 PM »
Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas on where this exclusive non-vocal house mix may have originated from (Libraries etc) ??

It was used on various televised shows such as Babestation, Babeworld TV (Yes, I have already asked these providers and they have no information on it), this mix was first heard back in 2007.

Thank you :)

redwave

Re: TV - Instrumental Non Vocal House Mix
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 08:17:15 PM »
I’ve been searching for the composer for those tracks for years. I believe they were produced by someone who worked for J13 Broadcast, Milton Keynes. The guitar music used on another of their channels was produced by ‘Andy’ who worked there and the tracks are on streaming services under the artist Chris West.

Keith Goodyer might be the one to ask.

Jonathan

Re: TV - Instrumental Non Vocal House Mix
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 12:35:09 PM »
Hi Redwave,

I have been searching for this for years too, I have spent endless hours, days and weeks contacting so many different people about it, do you think you can find this? As I have had no luck,

I already spoke to Keith Goodyer and he had a look for me and couldn’t find it, he sadly recently passed away too :( I have had a chat with many former J13 staff that now work for Cellcast, Cellcast don’t have it anymore despite it being used for years on their shows like Asian Connections and BS Unleashed, I also asked Mark Sawtell who doesn’t have it either.

Any new ideas you may have?

Thank you and it’s great to meet someone else here who shares the same love for this amazing music :)