Author Topic: [LOSSLESS] Valentino Production Music Library / Millennium Library CDs (1987-199  (Read 1465 times)

Retromatic

• Curator of musical oddities
    • CD Inventory
[LOSSLESS] Valentino Production Music Library / Millennium Library CDs (1987-1999)

I'm still missing V-CD 78 and V-CD 60.
The missing tracks are:
Funky Fiesta Jeremy Stone [ ASCAP ] (Major Records 6105)
Morning Star Lou Siracusano [ BMI ]
Conquer Lou Siracusano [ BMI ]
Across the Land Lou Siracusano [ BMI ]

Also several Millennium CDs are missing...

Any gap fillers would be much appreciated.

Enjoy!

To search my full library, visit my website at musrc.com, with over 5,000 albums indexed!

Support my efforts to consistently deliver the highest quality rips with one simple PayPal donation.

PASSWORD:
  • <- Click my profile image
  • Copy the text for location
  • Delete any empty spaces in the password
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 05:22:41 PM by Retromatic »

lbjames

Thank you Retromatic for sharing this early christmas gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psyclon

• Depressed devil...

And I spent my last whole day downloading GBytes of this library at 240 KB/s after finally trying Soulseek...!!

But I am very glad you are still lurking around. After I finished collecting what LMT has to offer in bulk, only a few to me interesting albums pop up. You, however, are the source of the few hidden gems with your rare and obscure physical media finds of libraries long defunct and with no other distributor, basically holding CDs of music that nobody can get if lost or destroyed. So yes, thanks!

EDIT: Oof, I just saw you shared an incredibly amount of disks today! I just clicked into this topic from the main page! Thank you! Also, PayPal is acting up. I was about to donate, but they ask me to verify myself. I moved into a new home and got a new phone number (I refuse to own a cellphone!) but in order to change that, they want to call me on my old number. WHAT THE FUCK. That logic behind that is baffling. "Oh, you have no access to your old number [which we just need to collect data anyways and not really needed for the transaction] so you want to change it? No problem, so we call you on your old number have no access to in order to verify you as person". So I am basically stuck and it's sunday, so no support.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 11:13:50 AM by Psyclon »

Easy Listening Archive

@Psyclon

Wenn Sie anstelle der Zip-Dateien die Audiodateien einzeln laden, haben Sie die volle Geschwindigkeit! Ich weiss, klingt etwas umständlich, aber bei mir hat es geholfen. Als ich Zip - Dateien hier herunterladen habe , kam ich auf 90 kbps........bei einzelnen Dateien hatte ich dann die volle Downloadgeschwindigkeit!

Easy Listening Archive

Thanks for sharing this rare Library CD Serie!

nidostar

Welcome back Retromatic. We've really missed you. And now you've come back with a BANG! Thanks so much for the Valentino shares.

BenKirb

• Discord Username: benkirb
    • YouTube
Thank you so much for sharing these Valentino CDs!
Make sure to join the Library Music Central Discord server!

discord.gg/DEENUVmpeZ

Craig-UK

• WCW Theme Database
Very cool of you to reshare these. Thank you

Yohanes Salomo

• Yohanes Salomo
[LOSSLESS] Valentino Production Music Library / Millennium Library CDs (1987-1999)

I'm still missing V-CD 78 and V-CD 60.
The missing tracks are:
Funky Fiesta Jeremy Stone [ ASCAP ] (Major Records 6105)
Morning Star Lou Siracusano [ BMI ]
Conquer Lou Siracusano [ BMI ]
Across the Land Lou Siracusano [ BMI ]

Also several Millennium CDs are missing...

Any gap fillers would be much appreciated.

Enjoy!

To search my full library, visit my website at musrc.com, with over 5,000 albums indexed!

Support my efforts to consistently deliver the highest quality rips with one simple PayPal donation.

PASSWORD:
  • <- Click my profile image
  • Copy the text for location
  • Delete any empty spaces in the password

Oh my god! You're back! And oh my god! You finally uploaded (and also reshared) all of Valentino Production Music Library CDs albums, including Millennium Library CDs albums! But the albums are still missing though. But that's okay! Oh thank you thank you thank you! God bless you always! ;D ;D ;D
(sorry i was acting like a over-hyped person :/)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 06:34:44 PM by Yohanes Salomo »

GraniteCity

Thanks for sharing the Family Guy composer's mid-80s music cues!